1000 KG is transported in Big Bag
Potassium Sulphate can be used as both organomineral fertilizer and direct fertilizer. Potassium is an important nourishment for plants.
- It increases the resistance of the plant against severe cold, heat and drought.
- It also increases the plant’s endurance against diseases and pests.
- It makes easier for the plants to use water economically.
- It increases the quality in potato, tobacco, fruit and vegetables.
- It increases the ratio and quality of fat in vegetable plants such as olives, sunflowers, peanuts, canola and soya.